Fixes and Improvements
This release contains a large collection of bug fixes and small improvements:
- Blacklist for inbound calls – expanded our blacklist for inbound calls to ensure compliance.
- Dropdown menu’s throughout the platform now show 25 items or more. The API builder now shows all mappable error codes
- Source management: Now the report saves all user preferences, including the date range and columns set. Some exceptions did not save properly. (Veterans first)
- Fixed an issue when Trusted form was duplicated when selected as the filter attribute for Field length option.
- Fixed an issue when incorrect Spend was displayed for call campaigns in Daily and Publisher breakdowns after turning off Invoca traffic.
- PX SaaS clients: updated to the latest stable release version.
- Single lead return: Implemented validation when trying to decline lead return without specifying Decline reason.
- Source management & dashboard campaigns dropdown is now sorted by spend.
- Updated PINGPOST logic so that all fields sent on PING has the same values on POST, while POST is only extended with contact data: FirstName, LastName, Address, Email Address, PhoneNumber, DayPhoneNumber.