1. The TCPA disclaimer must be shown at all times with a submit button in a legible font size and color.
- Font Size Requirements: Min 12px – Max 16px. Contrast and Background color taken into account.
- Branded: TCPA disclaimers must be located above the submit button/CTA. Case-by-case reviews are applicable.
2. TCPA disclaimer should match in style and content to the below example. CTA/Submit button must match text within disclaimer. Slight alterations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- TCPA Disclaimer Content Guidelines:
- TCPA language must contain a link to an updated & valid partner list. Partner list must include entries from: https://api.px.com/offers-guideline/mortgage/top-lender-companies/
- TCPA language must contain links to valid and updated:
- Privacy Policies and Terms that open in new windows, or within pops w/navigation.
- TCPA language should contain information directing consumers to either:
- a Do Not Contact request form, and/or have valid and updated California Consumer Privacy Regulations linked. PX can request specific call-out within TCPA disclaimers if required on certain campaigns, etc.
4. Any rates provided must be real-time and sourced like:
5. No brand bidding.
- Six Phrase Match negatives.
6. Search Engine Marketing (SEM) – Google, Bing, Yahoo.
- Vendor may not use trademarked terms in Ad Title, Ad Copy, Display Name, or as the Display URL.
7. Publisher agrees that it will download and remove the domains located on the FCC’s wireless domain names list (http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/policy/DomainNameDownload.html) from all current data used in emailing for Offers. Affiliate further warrants that any new data that it acquires, regardless of its source, will be compared against the FCC’s wireless domain names list and that domain names contained therein will be removed before sending any emails.
8. All publisher HOSTED sites must have Jornaya LeadId implemented, with an available Jornaya Entity.
- Implementing Jornaya LeadId: To start generating the Jornaya LeadId token on your leads from your page, a script needs to be added to your website. Click this link for guidance on how to implement this script.
*No trademarked terms including misspellings.
Click here to export keyword restrictions.
Last updated: June 2021